Aptoide APK is an App Store for the Android platform that serves as an alternative to the official Google Play Store. You can install it on your Android device and use it even though it is not available on Google Play. In this post, we are going to teach you how the process for Aptoide APK Download.
Android is the most popular and most in-use operating system for smartphones. Android tablets are also pretty popular. An App Store is your gateway to installing your favorite Apps and Games. Now, the beauty of a third-party app store is that you can get everything for free; even the ones that are available on Google Play as paid.
In the next couple of sections, we will show you how to download and install the app on your Android device and also how to use it to get your free apps and games.
First of all, we will see a bit about Aptoide for Android App Store and why it is so popular. Unlike the Google Play Store, there isn’t a centralized store; but users have their own store and other users download the apps from there. There are many versions of the app for smartphones, tablets, TV, STBs, and also a version for the kids.
This alternate marketplace is free to download and install for all the Android users. All in all, it is available in over 40 languages and has more than 100 million users. The library is huge and you can almost find any app that you want to. We will discuss the features later on in this article.
Aptoide APK Download
Aptoide APK Download is the official method to download the app on your Android device of any kind. As I have said earlier, this app store isn’t available on the official Google Play Store. So you will have to download it from a third-party source. Now, you can get the Aptoide APK file from its official site and then install it.
Furthermore, in order to install third-party apps, you need to turn on the Unknown Sources option from the Settings menu. Open Settings and then go to Privacy. Find the option Unknown Sources and then turn it on. Now, you can proceed to download the app.
Download Aptoide App for Android (All Sources)
Downloading something that is not available on the Play Store can prove to be a little tricky. Some of the sources available on the internet are malware and can harm your phone. Thankfully, we have the best sources to get the APK.
Other than this, there are numerous sources that you can get the APK from but they won’t be as reliable as the official APK. Now, let’s see how to install the Aptoide Download App.
How to Install Aptoide on Android
Now that you have downloaded the APK file on your device, the next part is installing it.
- If you have downloaded the APK on your PC, then transfer it to your phone or tablet.
- Now, once you have Aptoide for Android on your mobile device, go to its location.
- Tap on the APK file to start the installation.
- Allow the permissions by tapping on Next.
- Finally, tap on Install and Aptoide Download App will be installed in a couple of seconds.
This was the simple yet easy method for APK Download and Installation on Android.
Features of Aptoide App
There are some great features in this app that you won’t find in the official App Stores. Take a look at them below.
- All the apps and games are available for free download.
- Download and Install the paid apps for free.
- Rollback allows you to downgrade an app to an older version.
- Schedule Downloads to install apps at a specific time.
- Backup Apps before uninstalling them.
- Follow Stores of different users and get updates.
- Find all the popular apps and games on the homepage of the app.
Apart from this, there are also some very great features that you will enjoy once you start using Aptoide APK.
Aptoide Vs Appvn
Aptoide Download App and Appvn are both great alternative App Stores. Let’s see how the latter fares against the former.
- For starters, the former is way more popular than Appvn.
- Appvn has only 2 languages while the other one does 40.
- Aptoide Download App is so much easier to use than Appvn.
- Also, the former has its own website which Appvn doesn’t.
- Aptoide is more user-friendly than Appvn.
- The former use English by Default, whereas in the latter, you have to change the language.
That’s about it for the comparison between the two App Stores. As you can see, it is as clear as day that Aptoide APK Download proves to be better than Appvn.
With this, our article on Aptoide APK Download ends. We have explained all the basic procedure related to the app like how to download and install the app store on Android. If you need more help with the topic, then contact us at AptoideStore.